"We become your partners, providing experienced-based advice and results-directed services in support of merger, sale, and funding transactions."
What makes us unique?
We listen to your objectives, provide insightful counsel, present most favorably and creatively all elements of value, research the broadest pool of potential buyers, and tenaciously represent your interests to achieve your optimal result. As specialists focusing on middle market, private businesses, we are in constant touch with buyers and informed of market opportunities and limitations. Since each business is unique and markets are dynamic, there is no textbook to follow. Kenyon's formula is proven and simple: understand what you want to accomplish, offer honest feedback, and work intelligently and aggressively to produce results that satisfy you.
At Kenyon Group, two seasoned professionals do all of the work to create successful transactions. There is no junior staff.
We develop the marketing strategy, do the financial analysis, and write the marketing "book." We interact with each potential acquirer from the initial outbound contact through the buyer-seller conferences. We negotiate the terms and complete the transaction.
With only a handful of clients at any one time, we are never distracted or too busy to make your needs our priority. We don't live off retainers or amortize risk over a large "portfolio" of clients. We prosper because we achieve results.
Benefits of working with the Kenyon Group
Here's what you should demand of an investment banker and what you can expect from the Kenyon Group.
- Financial statement analysis
- Valuation expertise using quantitative financial techniques adjusted for tangible and intangible assets, industry characteristics, and market position.
- Database of potential buyers and their acquisition criteria
- Confidential treatment of all private and proprietary information
- Commitment to providing only enough information to potential buyers to evaluate the business until a letter of intent is signed
- Understanding of and experience with alternative sale structures and terms particularly as such alternatives affect the ultimate price received by the seller
- Coordination and consultation with seller's advisors during due diligence and definitive agreement negotiation.